Wednesday, February 17, 2010

senseless

I'll write tomorrow about my sense,because
i m senseless today.
Last-night i lost my senses while sleeping
I search for it on my bed next morning
lost things never found back in my country
as we still searching for.....
Republic and democracy lost  in 1950 and 1947 respectivly
still the  search is on ............
police had registered a F.I.R long back
but they don't  have a picture of ...
Democracy and Republic and human rights at their police stations
what to do the search is on......................
and it will on
forever.....

3 comments:

  1. Accha hai nitya babu....keep it up////

    ReplyDelete
  2. "as we still searching for.....
    Republic and democracy in 1947 and 1950 respectivly" please see that we got independence in 1947 and got republic in 1950. You have mentioned reverse in your poem. Your idea is fine.

    ReplyDelete